Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Panda!! My friends....

Often...
Pandas are considered precious....cute....

Usuallly....
lovable by us.....

I m not born as a panda....
But since form 3...
I had started to become one of them
because I got....
Panda eyes!!!
And getting worst by now.....

Why nobody curious about how panda get their black eyes???
by people will always ask me how i get them.....T.T

How come they look cute in their black eyes...
but makes me look so tired with them......T.T

Hopefully i can get rid of them one day.....

2 comments:

Ch3nG Ch3nG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ch3nG Ch3nG said...

the panda rely cute.. hmm.. but hope u sleep early don study and stay till late late lor.. if not u will become them 1 day.. haha.. jia you..^^ =p


take care..
smile