Thursday, August 14, 2008

Damn Tired

Last nite do report till 2.30am....
only sleep...
although din finish all also....
wake up with tired soul.....
Luckily today the chemistry experiment
finished early....
so that i can finish my physics report...
haiyo...at lab kena marah.....T.T
But somebody get scolded more teruk...
pity pity...pity ME!!!!
i think the lecturer something wrong somewhere today....
haha...^^

Then....the guyzzzzzz debate today....
quite nice.....funny too
some of them different from usual when debating....
but hand a bit pain la
help them record for half an hour video.....
where is my pay o????
Keke......^^
I forget to bring my camera
Haiyo....so have to wait for photo......

suppose can go back earlier today....
but got CS committee members meeting....at 4.30pm
meeting till 6.30pm...
Raining!!!!Oh my god.....
how to cycle back wor????
at the end...Anna came and take me home...
N left my dear bicycle there.....
Thanks Anna!!

That's y very very tired today....
aiyo...
sorry lo cant join U all go Tesco...
My room mate cooked spaghetti for me
then I am very tired also...
Next time la k???

Want to sleep a while now....
Haha......^^

2 comments:

ToUfu ZaIzz said...

yoz yoz....thx for supporting us lo
so thx you lo...i was kinda shaky
and all of us do....XD
yeah hor...i still owe u a drink de
see when i buy u one la ha
abt the tesco thing nvm lar...
sure got chance go together geh
rest more better la scare afterwards
i saw a 'panda' Jess then no good la
have ur nce day at sweet sweet home!!

Anonymous said...

aha..i agree..
debate will make ppl different from usual...cause i saw this during my debate also...