Friday, August 8, 2008

080808

Beautiful day today.....
08.08.08....only appear once in 100 years....
so this is the 1st time n the last time
i live in 08.08.08.......!!

today is indeed a remarkable day...
because it is Olympic......yeah!!!
but tomorrow have exam....haiz....T.T
really worry bout that.....
Especially mathematics...die la....

But i will still support Olympic....
and the organizer China!!!!
Driving force of Chinese!!!
I am sure the ceremony will be grand....
how can I missed this???!!!
only chance ever in my life time
8.30pm tonight....^^
Pity those friends who dont have TV....

Today suddenly got mood to cook....
as long time never cook already.....
so....i cook two dishes lo.....^^
luckily my room mate guide me....
she is much more expert than me la....
never mind....i will keep on learning....

this is called 'buddha's palm'
because the shape (before being cut) looks like buddha's palm....
funny......anyone really saw it before???hmm....
but taste nice as a bit sweet sweet...^^
this is 'ABC soup'....(kind of la...^^)
no mushroom lo.....keke.....but quite nutritious la....
i only know how to cook this....haha ^^
hmmm.....must learn some more lo.....

ok....today not much space for me to relax d....
so this is the end of my today's story......
To be continue.....

1 comment:

silencer said...

very happy to see u cook again. but don't know when only i got chance to taste it again. the last and the 1st time was 2 years ago liao ar.... bout exam, just ping chang xin la. i trust u, i believe u can pass it and even get good result. 080808... u know my sis ben lai da suan get marry this year? they went to ask for suitable date then the 'god' suggest today. but my sis dun like 080808 so they plan it next year. i told u b4? luckily they plan next year, if not i'll b alone here as all my family celebrating the marriage. haha...