Saturday, August 9, 2008

Chemistry N Maths Paper

haiz...
both are reallllyyyy tough papers....
i think my brain cells already die.....
after this exams....
last night some more slept less than 3 hours...
really hard to face two papers in a roll.....
thats why today so 'chan yong'....
oh my god!!!

after took a long nap....^^
now still dont have time to relax....
as my debate is COMING....
this Tuesday.....
quite nervous bout it....
hopefully anything will be ok...

just now my sis came and visit me....
that is not the main point....
what i really care is the food she brought
keke.....
she bring 'yim gok gai' for me from Ipoh...
haha.....^^
she is going back hometown....
i wish i can too...
but need to prepare for debate....
haiz......T.T

tomorrow sunday....
hmmm....what am i going to do???
i think will have discussion on debate.....
boring la....

4 comments:

Aaron said...

'yim gok kai'
IPOH MALI punya, enjoy, haha!

silencer said...

3 hours nia? hen yeng ma...

said...

haha...after the math paper..
i can conclude tat..

i gt a good new for my mom...

I GT ANOTHER 3 MONTH FOUNDATION...
cause repeat the math again-.-

Jessica said...

dun so negative thinking la....
still got final ma...60% there...
if can score no nid to repeat de la...
jia you