Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Kampar House

My house in Kampar....
Now only got chance to show the pics..
i just got my camera ma...
Haha....

This house own by my housemate....
also my former primary and secondary schoolmate...
The living roomGot TV some more...not bad la....^^

Dining room...
or might say is our reading room/chat room....

Store room....'FOOD!!'
haha....

Refrigerator...and Water Dispenser...

Kitchen.....

My room.....
Quite messy for a girl....
I lazy to fold my blanket also....
Hehe....but sure better than Daniel wan....

Our transports....
But got Anna...mine are sometimes useless now...
I will only live here for one year.....
after that going to move to Setapak for my degree already....
I sure will miss here.....
2nd home sweet home

4 comments:

silencer said...

so nice house. if i also can stay in this kind of house.... hai... i'm living in jail now

Jessica said...

Must suit urself with it la
The most 2 years nia ma
like wat u said..
can move 2gether wif ur frens
outside will be better
jz hv to worry of transport

Aaron said...

cekap house la.
i wanna stay there! =(
no chance edi la, nex yr setapak.
too bad, gotta suffer in westlake. haha

Jessica said...

haha....later tesco open
then here will be much more better...
come n visit me la.....
after that only go setapak 2gether...
i dont think there will be an easy life......haiz